Mike Koenigs is a serial entrepreneur, 2009 “Marketer of the Year” winner, six time #1 bestselling author and leading internet marketer with 11 consecutive multi-million dollar product launches to his name – the largest of which grossed $9.1 million in a single week! In this episode Mike explains how you can share your message and be seen, found and displayed on any screen and in the pockets, computers, cars and televisions of your prospects and customers and rapidly build your business for free.
Story of struggle
- Mike is a recent (2013) stage 3a cancer survivor and while receiving treatment he became obsessed with the idea of writing a book that would be part of his legacy in case he passed. With only an hour of strength a day and his iPhone Mike wrote, published and promoted his book to become a #1 bestseller in only 30 days. Since then Mike has beaten cancer and written five more #1 bestsellers. He’s also helped over 300 others write and promote their books to bestseller status.
- Mike’s vision and goal is to create 1,000,000 entrepreneurs in his lifetime both in the developed and developing world. As an active philanthropist Mike has already raised over $2.1 million for the “Just Like My Child” foundation, which provides education, microfinance, entrepreneurship, girls’ education and legal rights in Uganda and Senegal.
Avoid the “3 huge mistakes”
- When it comes to writing a book anyone can do it if they avoid the “3 huge mistakes” which are:
- The Ernst Hemmingway excuse: thinking you have to be a writer to be an author
- The Albert Einstein assumption: thinking you have to be an expert or smart to write a book
- Warren Buffet B.S: thinking you have to be rich or famous to write a book
The 4 “Big Ideas” you must understand to succeed
- Perform: perform your material / tell stories / interview an expert
- Publish: “You Everywhere Now”
- Promote: to the important social sites for free
- Profit: turn that exposure into profit
Multicast Marketing and “You Everywhere Now”
- 73% of people on the planet are connected to social media!
- Over 8 billion internet connected TVs, tablets, computers and smartphones in use and that number is growing fast…
- We can broadcast live for free to millions of people through Google and YouTube
- The audio from those broadcasts can be turned into podcast and distributed, for free, on iTunes, Stitcher and SoundCloud
- We can transcribe that content, create a book and publish it on Amazon – for free
- Then we can socialcast it, also for free, to the 73% of the planet who use social media
- We can mobilecast to everyone with a smartphone
- All of this allows us to collect leads and build our platform
Can I interview you on my show?
- Interviewing people for a book, podcast, webinar or show can give you access to people who would otherwise be very hard or impossible to reach. These associations not only help to position you, they can lead to new business and exposure to a whole new audience.
The Richard Dreyfuss story…
- You’ve got to listen to Mike tell the story of how, totally unexpectedly, he was able to help Richard Dreyfuss with the concept of You Everywhere Now (story starts at the 41’20” mark).
Quote from Mike:
- “It is the greatest moment in human history to be alive right now.”
Get Mike’s book for FREE:
- Visit TrafficGeyser.com/yen for your free copy of Mike’s #1 bestselling book “You Everywhere Now” plus a free video series that explains more.
Download a free audiobook:
- Mike has an integrated system for your lead capture, follow up, sales and marketing (which I use) called Instant Customer – to see how it works check out this video. Mike is offering a no strings trial of Instant Customer for just $1 – click here to check it out.
How to connect with Mike