- How do you attract your perfect customers so that you can truly enjoy your business and grow your profits at the same time?
That’s what we’ll be talking about today with branding and marketing expert Maria Ross.
She’s also the author of the book ‘Branding Basics for Small Business’, which helps entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses build an irresistible brand on any budget.
To do this Maria helps entrepreneurs discover what’s unique about themselves and their companies and turn those insights into branding and marketing strategies that get results.
An online business resource Maria loves is…
- Maria loves getting video marketing tips from Amy Schmittauer’s blog SavvySexySocial.com
- She also loves using ClicktoTweet.com to create pre-made tweets that are easy for people to share
Maria’s recommended book:
- Maria recommends ‘The Art of Communicating’ by Thich Nhat Hahn
Maria’s favourite quote:
“Do what you feel in your heart to be right for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do and damned if you don’t.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
How to connect with Maria
- You can connect with Maria at red-slice.com where you can also pick up her newsletter the Juice
- Maria is also on Twitter @redslice
- And the latest edition of Maria’s book ‘Branding Basics for Small Business’ is available on Amazon
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂