- How do you rapidly build a huge platform of potential clients?
- And how do you do it in a way that builds a real relationship with those prospects?
- Specifically, how do you build a successful show that gets over a million downloads every month – with each download helping to market and position you personally?
On this show you’ll discover all this and more as we talk to elite podcaster Paul Blais.
The Potters Cast has quickly established itself as the #1 listened to ceramic themed podcast in the world.
Meanwhile, Doubt the Doubts targets an audience of entrepreneurs, wantrepreneurs and small business owners and is getting numbers that would make a lot of radio stations weep and wonder what it is they are doing wrong!
1.8 Million Downloads… a Month!
Doubt the Doubts is already getting an incredible 1.8 million downloads a month and that number is still growing. And bear in mind that Paul started out with no platform – nada, zero, nothing!
He wasn’t some famous comedian or top blogger or TV show host or author with a huge platform to draw on. No one knew who he was. And that’s what makes his story all the more remarkable. On this show he talks about how he did it and how you can too.
Suffice to say that Paul knows a thing or two about building a successful platform to reach your target audience on a massive scale and grow your business fast.
Enjoy the show! 🙂
An online business resource Paul loves is…
- Paul loves Libsyn for hosting his podcast – Libsyn is also what I use (after much research) and they do a great job!
Paul’s recommended book:
- ‘Habit’ by Charles Duhigg. This is an awesome book and I’ve read it twice. It will change the way you think about how to succeed. Highly recommended by Paul and me!
Paul’s favourite quote:
“There’s seven days in the week and ‘someday’ isn’t one of them.” — Sean Ogle
How to connect with Paul
- You can connect with Paul and listen to his podcasts by visiting DoubtTheDoubts.com or ThePottersCast.com
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂