- How do you network your way to the top?
- How do you make the connections that will take your business to the next level?
- What’s the best way to increase your profits and get more and better clients through networking?
- And how do you network in a way that builds long-term relationships with the players in your industry so that you get to hang out with people who are at the top of their game and making big things happen… and become one of those people yourself?
Whichever way you cut it, networking is an essential skill for entrepreneurs.
On this show networking expert John Corcoran explains how you can do all of these things – and throws in a little free legal advice along the way! 🙂
John Corcoran is a man of many talents. He has worked in Hollywood and the heart of Silicon Valley. He has written speeches for President Bill Clinton and for the Governor of California… before losing his job when Arnold Schwarzenegger became the Governator.
He now owns a boutique law firm in the San Francisco Bay Area catering to business owners and entrepreneurs and is the founder of Smart Business Revolution and host of the Smart Business Revolution podcast through which he shows entrepreneurs and business owners how to turn relationships into more clients and increased profits.
And, on top of all this, he is also a writer whose work has appeared in Forbes, Huffington Post, Lifehacker, Business Insider and numerous other publications.
An online business resource John loves is…
- Lastpass.com to take care of all your passwords for you – securely
- Contractually.com a CRM system that will really help you with your networking and relationship building
John’s recommended book:
- The classic ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’ by Dale Carnegie
- ‘Give and Take’ by Adam Grant (named as one of Amazon’s ‘Books of the Year’ for 2013
John’s favourite quote:
“Succeeding in business is all about making connections. It’s all about personal contact. You need to get out and about, meeting people and developing relationships.” — Sir Richard Branson
How to connect with John
- To grab your free copy of John’s book on Networking and Building Relationships and to connect with John visit SmartBusinessRevolution.com/ppp
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂