- How do you use LinkedIn the right way to grow your business and increase profits?
- How do you connect with key decision makers?
- And once you’ve done that how do you successfully take those relationships to the next level?
These are important questions because most people are still getting them wrong.
And that means they’re leaving a lot of money on the table.
LinkedIn may well have more potential for growing your business than any other social network. Yet even today it remains under-utilized and misunderstood.
And that’s great news, because it means it’s still a wide open business opportunity for you if you become one of the few people who know how to take advantage of it properly!
And on this show you’ll discover exactly what you need to be doing to leverage LinkedIn as we speak to top LinkedIn expert and author of the #1 bestselling book ‘The LinkedIn Code’ – Melonie Dodaro.
She is the #1 bestselling author of the book ‘The LinkedIn Code’ and has been described by the media as Canada’s #1 LinkedIn expert and social media strategist.
She also runs the social media agency Top Dog Social Media and has an award winning social media blog.
She describes herself as a “social selling evangelist” and is passionate about using LinkedIn and social media as powerful lead generation tools to rapidly grow your business.
An online business resource Melonie loves is…
- Melonie loves her productivity planner, which she describes at 41′ 01″
Melonie‘s recommended book:
- ‘The E-Myth Revisited’ by Michael Gerber – this book kills the myths about starting and growing a business and shows you how to do it the right way.
Melonie‘s favourite quote:
“You become what you think about.” — Earl Nightingale
How to connect with Melonie
- You can connect with Melonie by visiting TopDogSocialMedia.com
- You can click here to check out Melonie’s #1 bestselling book ‘The LinkedIn Code’
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂