- How do you design your dream lifestyle and then actually live it?
- In other words, how do you fit your business around your incredible life rather than doing what so many entrepreneurs do, which is work super hard and have lifestyle come a distant second?
That’s what we’re going to talk about today as we discuss lifestyle hacks, travel hacks and entrepreneur hacks with Danny Flood – author of the book ‘Buy Your Own Island’.
Danny Flood is the author of a very exciting sounding book: ‘Buy Your Own Island’ – which is a lifestyle and travel “hacking” book.
As well as the book he has a magazine and podcast about lifestyle design, entrepreneurship, and travel and lifestyle hacking and that’s at OpenWorld Magazine.
The book, podcast, and magazine are based on his international adventures over the last 4 years in which he’s travelled to over 30 countries.
And, during that time, Danny has also started starting three location-independent businesses so he’s truly someone who’s living the laptop lifestyle so I’m really looking forward to learning how he’s doing it.
An online business resource Danny loves is…
- Listening to interviews with entrepreneurs (like those on this podcast), learning their lessons and insights and realising that you’re not alone on your entrepreneurial journey.
Danny‘s recommended book:
- ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill
Danny‘s favourite quote:
“There are many who find a good alibi far more attractive than an achievement. For an achievement does not settle anything permanently. We still have to prove our worth anew each day; we have to prove that we are as good today as we were yesterday. But when we have a valid alibi for not achieving anything we are fixed, so to speak, for life.” — Eric Hoffer
How to connect with Danny
- To get a free audiobook copy of Danny’s book ‘Buy Your Own Island’ go to BuyYourOwnIsland.com/audio-book
- Danny’s blog and podcast can be found at OpenWorldMag.com
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂