- How do you boost your business by fifty percent or more without any extra leads or customers?
- Even if you only do a poor job of implementing?
- And how can you do it pretty much instantaneously?
That’s what we’ll be talking about today with email marketing expert Dan Faggella.
He’s also the founder and CEO of CLVboost. CLV stands for Customer Lifetime Value and as the name suggests the company helps businesses to boost the lifetime profits that each customer brings.
In particular the company helps clients to automate their marketing through surveys and email and we’ll get to exactly why those two things are such a powerful combination as well as why and how you should be using them in your business as we go through the show.
Resources Dan recommends for segmenting are…
- Infusionsoft though this may be more than you need if you’re just starting out
- If you want a budget option then check out GetResponse
Dan’s favourite book:
- Dan loves the inspiration he gets from reading biographies of the world’s top achievers and recommends ‘Napoleon’ by Vincent Cronin.
Dan’s favourite quote:
“The unexamined live is not worth living.” — Socrates
How to connect with Dan
- Find out more about Dan and email marketing and segmentation by visiting CLVboost.com
- You can also email Dan at Dan [at] clvboost.com
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂