- How do you charge premium prices?
- For example, how do you go from charging say a $100 or a $1,000 for your products or services to charging $10,000 and upwards?
- How do you eliminate your competition so you never have to compete on price again?
- In other words, how do you transform your business and charge what you’re truly worth?
- And how do you do it quickly?
On this show you’ll discover all this and more as we talk to the premium pricing “guru” Darren Monroe… this is an episode that could really transform your business!
Darren Monroe is an expert marketing consultant who helps business owners and entrepreneurs charge more for what they do… which means he can help you start charging more for what you do: so that you can get paid what you’re truly worth.
Darren has worked with billion dollar companies like Universal, DreamWorks and Forbes.
His clients include Nissan, Island Records, DefJam, Sony, and even the Barack Obama 2008 Campaign.
And he has helped market some of the most famous people in the world including Stevie Wonder, 50 Cent, Eminem, Chris Rock, and Dave Chappelle.
He also happens to be a fantastic guy with a great sense of humour and a good friend of mine – the one and only Darren Monroe!
An online business resource Darren loves is…
- Darren loves using Leadpages.net for creating lead capture pages and building his list.
Darren ‘s recommended book:
- Each morning Darren reads from ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill to get his day off to the right start.
Darren ‘s favourite quote:
“The two things you need for success are confidence and ignorance.” — Mark Twain
How to connect with Darren
- You can connect with Darren and learn more about premium pricing your products by visiting DarrenMonroe.com where you can
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂