- How do you unlock the power of your sub-conscious mind?
- How do you use your sub-conscious to effortlessly come up with creative solutions to any problems you may have – whether business or personal?
- And how do you gain the health and wellbeing benefits that come with being able to quieten down your conscious mind and properly relax?
On this show you’ll discover the power and potential you already possess and the exact steps you need to follow to unlock it as we talk to human potential expert Joshua Cartwright.
Joshua Cartwright is the author of 8 books including ‘The Millionaire Silence’ and ‘Free Your Mind’. He’s worked as a writer for a major magazine, as well as writing freelance, and has written over 130 articles on personal development.
He has also spent over 20 years studying human potential and is trained in both Neurosemantics and NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Programming and he now runs his own coaching business.
Joshua strongly believes that we are all inherently creative and that with the right training we can unlock that creativity and use it as a powerful resource for ethically and profitably growing our businesses.
In this show he talks about how we can develop our own creativity and use it to take our businesses to the next level.
An online business resource Joshua loves is…
- Joshua loves iMindMap mind mapping software from mind and memory expert Tony Buzan. I’ve just been checking it out and I must say, it looks pretty impressive! (and I’ve used other mind mapping software in the past)
Joshua ‘s recommended book:
- Joshua recommends the book of Proverbs for the wisdom it contains.
Joshua ‘s favourite quote:
“Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.” — Steve Jobs
How to connect with Joshua
- Click here for Joshua’s book ‘The Millionaire Silence’
- You can connect with Joshua or find out about his coaching by visiting LivingWords.net
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂