- How do you get free publicity for your business?
- How to you get interviewed by newspapers, magazine, TV and radio?
- And once you’ve got it, how to you leverage that publicity to get more customers and grow your business and your profits?
That’s what we’ll be talking about today with top media and publicity expert Jill Lublin.
And we’re talking here about the good kind of publicity – the kind that leads to more sales!
I first heard her speak at the inaugural Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes ‘Business Mastery Summit’ and so it’s a great honour to have her on the show today.
She is an international speaker, a publicity strategist and consultant, and a multiple bestselling author.
And what’s great is that she helps her clients get publicity and grow their businesses and profits without them having to spend a fortune.
Of course, Jill has a ton of media appearances of her own that include being featured on ABC, NBC and CBS and appearing in The New York Times, Fortune Small Business, Entrepreneur and Inc. magazines.
An online business resource Jill loves is…
- For resources Jill suggests you check the website SmallBusinessSuccess.com
Jill’s recommended book:
- ‘The Success Principles’ by Jack Canfield
- ‘The Power of Focus’ by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt
Jill’s favourite quote:
“A terrible thing happens without publicity… nothing!” — P.T. Barnum
How to connect with Jill
- To grab Jill’s free audio course on publicity go to PublicityCrashCourse.com/freegift
- Find out more about Jill’s live course and webinars at PublicityCrashCourse.com
- Or you can go ‘old school’ and give Jill a call on +1 (if you’re outside the US) (415) 883 5455
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂