- What’s the quickest way to position yourself as a leader in your market?
- What’s the quickest way to command higher prices and have customers coming to you?
- And how do you turn this whole process into an additional income stream?
That’s what we’ll be talking about today with self-publishing expert Chandler Bolt.
Chandler Bolt began his entrepreneurial journey young – aged just 11 selling snacks at scout camp. By 17 he had his own landscaping business and by 20 his businesses had already generated $320,000 dollars in revenue.
While at college Chandler taught business skills to fellow students and won the “Entrepreneur of the Year” award from Young Entrepreneurs Across America.
More recently he launched the highly successful Self-Publishing School, which helps entrepreneurs to write, publish and market their first book, turn it into a bestseller and use it grow their business.
Chandler’s recommended book:
- ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ by Tim Ferriss
Chandler’s favourite quote:
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” — Jim Rohn
How to connect with
- To get Chandler’s free video training on how to become a successful self-published author visit Self-PublishingSchool.com
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂