- How do you become the published author of a business book that will position you as a leading expert in your field so that you can win more clients, charge more for what you do and dramatically increase your profits?
- And how do you do it in just 90 days and build brand new additional income streams around it at the same time?
- And most importantly – how do you do it if you’re not a writer and don’t have the time to write a book?
On this show you’ll discover exactly how you can do all of this as we talk to expert business coach Carl Gould.
In fact you’ll be getting the exact step-by-step formula that Carl has used to help 17 business owners become published authors and publish 5 books of his own.
There are few things that can transform your business as quickly and effectively as being a published author so get ready to hear Carl share his secrets on how to do it!
For two decades Carl has served as a coach and mentor to entrepreneurs around the world.
Through his Global Business Mentoring Program – which has over 90 offices worldwide – he, together with his team of advisors, has overseen the growth and development of thousands of small to medium sized businesses in over 25 countries on 6 continents.
And as a coach he has worked with tens of thousands of individuals transform the quality of both their business and personal lives.
He is also an acclaimed speaker and radio show host and the author of 5 business books.
An online business resource Carl loves is…
- Inc. and Entrepreneur magazines – for getting to “spend time” with like minded people in a world where entrepreneurs are rare!
Carl’s recommended book:
- ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ by Robert Kiyosaki
- ‘The Science of Getting Rich’ by Wallace D. Wattles – apparently the book ‘The Secret’ is based on this!
Carl’s favourite quote:
“Most businesses start by accident; but they must succeed on purpose.”
How to connect with Carl
- You can connect with Carl and find out more about what he does by visiting CarlGould.com
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂