- How do you find your true passion and purpose and build your business around it?
- How do you discover your voice and share your story to attract your perfect customers?
- And how do you connect with people and build quality lasting relationships?
We talk about all this and a lot more in today’s show with trainer, coach, consultant and podcaster Alan Fawcett.
He does this by helping them get clarity on what it is they truly want and then helping them engage, connect with and influence their customers and prospects so they can take their business and profits to the next level.
Key to this is helping them find their voice and share their story so that the people they engage, connect with and influence are their ideal customers – the ones who are the most fun and the most profitable to work with.
An online business resource Alan loves is…
- Alan loves Amazon’s Audible program for listening to great books while he’s busy doing other things. Click here for a free 30 trial of Audible.
Alan’s recommended book:
Alan’s favourite quote:
“To know and not to do is not to know.” — Stephen Covey
How to connect with Alan
- You can check out Alan’s blog and podcast by visiting InfinitePie.co.uk
- Find Alan on Twitter at @al_fawcett
- Or email: alan [at] infinitepie.co.uk
Don’t miss another episode!
iTunes loves to see new subscribers! It’s a huge part of their ranking algorithm. So if you enjoyed the show and you want more then click the big “can’t miss it” yellow button below to subscribe via iTunes. You’ll also be doing me a big favour by helping to support the podcast. 🙂